Seller refuses to include "opschortende voorwaarde"

E.K
Topic Starter
Juridisch actief: Nee

Seller refuses to include "opschortende voorwaarde"

#1 , 02 jun 2020 12:46

Me & my husband found an apartment and signed an intent to buy it, and transferred a pre-payment.

Now we are at the stage of signing a compromis, and the seller refuses to include "opschortende voorwaarde".
Can it be that because of the seller reluctantly to include "opschortende voorwaarde", we lose our pre-payment if we do not agree to compromis?

I would be very happy to hear your suggestions.

Thank you

Jureca
Juridisch actief: Ja
Regio: België

Een juridische oplossing. Voor elk probleem, voor iedereen!

Benieuwd naar jouw juridische opties? Jureca begeleidt jou aan de geschikte oplossing. Klik hier om jouw situatie te beschrijven en we nemen binnen de 24 uur met jou contact op voor persoonlijke begeleiding
Didymus

#2 , 02 jun 2020 14:03

This condition should have been included in your intent to buy or your bid. Once accepted, the seller is not obliged to accept additional conditions.

If it turns out that you can't get a mortgage, you will have to dissolve the agreement (amicable or judicial) and pay the damages, which could even be higher than the advance you already paid.
"sowieso" schrijf je zo.

Ghentian
Juridisch actief: Ja

#3 , 03 jun 2020 14:12

This condition should have been included in your intent to buy or your bid. Once accepted, the seller is not obliged to accept additional conditions.

If it turns out that you can't get a mortgage, you will have to dissolve the agreement (amicable or judicial) and pay the damages, which could even be higher than the advance you already paid.
+1.
Een blote eigenaar heeft geen vruchtgebruik; een naakte eigenaar geen kleren.

Reclame

Terug naar “Kopen”